Search the Planet

Custom Search

12.17.2007

I Love You in Different Language

Below is a list of some of the different ways to say “I love you” in languages from across the globe.

How to say “I Love You” in Arabic: Ana Behibak (To A Male)
How to say “I Love You” in Arabic: Ana Behibek (To A Female)
How to say “I Love You” in Assamese: Moi Tomak Bhal Pau
How to say “I Love You” in Bengali: Ami Tomay Bhalo bashi
How to say “I Love You” in Bolivian: Quechua Qanta Munani
How to say “I Love You” in Bulgarian: Obicham Te
How to say “I Love You” in Burmese: Chit Pa De
How to say “I Love You” in Cambodian: Bon Sro Lanh Oon
How to say “I Love You” in Canadian: Sh’teme
How to say “I Love You” in Catalan: T’estim Molt
How to say “I Love You” in Cebuano: Gihigugma Ko Ikaw
How to say “I Love You” in Chinese: Wo Ie Ni
How to say “I Love You” in Corsican: Ti Tengu Cara (To Female)
How to say “I Love You” in Corsican: Ti Tengu Caru (To Male)
How to say “I Love You” in Croatian: Ljubim Te
How to say “I Love You” in Czech: Miluji Te
How to say “I Love You” in Danish: Jeg Elsker Dig
How to say “I Love You” in Dutch: Ik Hou Van Jou
How to say “I Love You” in Ecuador: Quechua Canda Munani
How to say “I Love You” in Esperanto: Mi Amas Vin
How to say “I Love You” in Estonian: Mina Armastan Sind
How to say “I Love You” in Farsi: Tora Dust Midaram
How to say “I Love You” in Farsi (Persian): Doostat Daram
How to say “I Love You” in Filipino: Mahal Ka Ta
How to say “I Love You” in Finnish: Mina Rakastan Sinua
How to say “I Love You” in Flemish: Ik Zie Oe Geerne
How to say “I Love You” in French: Je T’aime
How to say “I Love You” in German: Ich Liebe Dich
How to say “I Love You” in Greek: S’ Agapo
How to say “I Love You” in Gujarati: Hoon Tane Pyar Karoo chhoon
How to say “I Love You” in Hebrew: Ani Ohev Otach (to Female)
How to say “I Love You” in Hebrew: Ani Ohevet Otcha (to Male)
How to say “I Love You” in Hindi: Mai tumse Pyar karta hoon (to Female)
How to say “I Love You” in Hindi: Mai tumse Pyar karti hoon (to Male)
How to say “I Love You” in Hungarian: Szeretlek
How to say “I Love You” in Icelandic: Eg Elska Thig
How to say “I Love You” in Indonesian: Saja Kasih Saudari
How to say “I Love You” in Irish: Taim I’ Ngra Leat
How to say “I Love You” in Italian: Ti Amo
How to say “I Love You” in Japanese: Kimi O Ai Shiteru
How to say “I Love You” in Kannada: Naanu Ninnanu Preethisuthene
How to say “I Love You” in Kiswahili: Nakupenda
How to say “I Love You” in Korean: Tangsinul Sarang Ha Yo
How to say “I Love You” in Latin: Te Amo
How to say “I Love You” in Latvian: Ess Milu Tevi
How to say “I Love You” in Lisbon: Gramo-Te Bue’, Chavalinha
How to say “I Love You” in Lithuanian: Tave Myliu
How to say “I Love You” in Macedonian: Sakam Te!
How to say “I Love You” in Malay/Indonesian: Aku Sayang Enkow
How to say “I Love You” in Malayalam: Njyaan Ninne’ Preetikyunnu
How to say “I Love You” in Marathi: Me Tujhashi Prem Karto (to Female)
How to say “I Love You” in Marathi: Me Tujhashi Prem Karte (to Male)
How to say "I Love You" in Nepali: Ma Timilai Maya garchhu
How to say “I Love You” in Norwegian: Jeg Elsker Deg
How to say “I Love You” in Persian: Tora Dost Daram
How to say “I Love You” in Polish: Kocham Cie
How to say “I Love You” in Portuguese: (Brazilian) Eu Te Amo
How to say “I Love You” in Punjabi: Mai Taunu Pyar Karda
How to say “I Love You” in Romanian: Te Iu Besc
How to say “I Love You” in Russian: Ya Vas Liubliu
How to say “I Love You” in Serbian: Lubim Te
How to say “I Love You” in Serbo-Croatian: Volim Te
How to say “I Love You” in Sinhalese: Mama Oyata Adarei
How to say “I Love You” in Slovak: Lubim Ta
How to say “I Love You” in Spanish: Te Quiero
How to say “I Love You” in Sri Lankan: Mama Oyata Arderyi
How to say “I Love You” in Swahili: Naku Penda
How to say “I Love You” in Swedish: Jag A’Lskar Dig
How to say “I Love You” in Swiss-German: Ch’ha Di Ga”Rn
How to say “I Love You” in Syrian/Lebanese: Bhebbek (to Female)
How to say “I Love You” in Syrian/Lebanese: Bhebbak (to Male)
How to say “I Love You” in Tamil: Nan Unnai Kaathalikkiren
How to say “I Love You” in Telugu: Neenu Ninnu Pra’mistu’nnanu
How to say “I Love You” in Thai: Ch’an Rak Khun
How to say “I Love You” in Tunisian: Ha Eh Bak
How to say “I Love You” in Turkish: Seni Seviyo*Rum
How to say “I Love You” in Ukrainian: Ja Tebe Kokhaju
How to say “I Love You” in Urdu: Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai
How to say “I Love You” in Vietnamese: Em Ye’U Anh (to Man)
How to say “I Love You” in Vietnamese: Anh Ye’U Em (to Woman)
How to say “I Love You” in Vulcan: Wani Ra Yana Ro Aisha
How to say “I Love You” in Welsh: Rwy’n Dy Garu Di
How to say “I Love You” in Yugoslavian: Ya Te Volim
How to say “I Love You” in Zulu: Ngiyakuthanda!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna say-

Search This Blog