Search the Planet

Custom Search

8.14.2009

Resons of Love

You give the word Perfect a new meaning
I can be myself when I am with you

You bring out the best in me.
Just a sight of you lifts my up spirits.

You have taught me what it is to love and be loved.

I can be clumsy and foolish when I am with you, yet know that your love for me will never diminish.

Your smile is enough to make a dull day seem bright as sun
Being in your arms makes me feel like I can never be lost again.

Ever since you have come into my life, I yearn to come back home and see your lovely smile.

Your innocence makes me forget all shady things of this world.
I love the way you get angry whenever I am late; yet wait for me for as long as it takes.

You have given meaning to my existence.

I love the way your face glows whenever I gift you something.
You are the only one who can make me smile even in my deepest sorrows.

I respect the faith you have in me and love you for it.
I love the calm look on your face when you are sleeping.
I love waking up in the morning and finding you by my side.

I get lost in the depth of your mysterious eyes.

I can fight against the world because I know you will be by my side always.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna say-

Search This Blog